We are happy to announce the release of the Lily luminaire. Lily is a ceiling suspended luminaire that offers precise directional adjustability to play a functional role in highlighting artwork, signage or architectural details.
Lily has a 180° vertical pivot that enables direct illumination from floor to ceiling, and everything in between. And it has a 350° rotation around the vertical axis for precise directional control. Lily’s high-quality friction hinge balances the shade on the pivot point ensuring that the selected angle is maintained without slipping.
Featuring an optical grade translucid acrylic lens and internal reflector, Lily delivers an even Lambertian type diffusion in light outputs of 900 or 1,200 lumens.
Inspired by nature, Lily’s organic shape, with a smooth rounded shade is finished with architectural grade matte fine textured paint in one of five standard colors; black, white, light gray, pale green and navy blue. Custom colors are also available upon request.
With a single cable suspension, which can be adjusted, Lily is available with canopy mounting or track system options.
“Lily is ideal in spaces where control of the mood or flexibility to orient the light to a point of focus is important,” said Francois Renaud, Director of Design at Eureka. “We see lots of possibilities for the product in hospitality and commercial environments. Its light is cozy but generous and we expect to see it above tables and reception desks, or in lounge or social areas.”
Lily is available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K color temperatures with 80+ CRI.
- High-quality friction hinge to balance the shade
- Optical grade translucid acrylic lens and internal reflector delivers an even Lambertian diffusion
- Adjustable single cable suspension (custom lengths available)
- Available with canopy mounting or track system options
- 350° rotation, 180° pivot for full directional flexibility
- 900 or 1,200 delivered lumens
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K CCT
- 80+ CRI (90+ CRI available)
- Phase dimming or 0-10V dimming
- Five standard colors (black, white, light gray, pale green and navy blue. Custom colors available upon request)
- 5 year warranty
More information about Lily is available on this website.