Eureka® today announced the release of the Cliff luminaire. Ideal for illuminating exterior facades, entrances, yards and terraces while adding a modern edge, Cliff is a minimalist, wall mounted luminaire that enables multiple design options in the same compact package.
Cliff’s angular shape combined with its light distribution pattern creates a strong architectural feature.
It can be installed in two different vertical orientations, encouraging designers to play with the luminaire silhouette to create a composition. Available in single or dual light direction, Cliff luminaires can be arranged to create different lighting patterns to meet aesthetic or functional needs of a space.
Able to be used indoors or out, Cliff is built to withstand the elements. Manufactured with a durable, heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing, and with a sealed integrated driver, Cliff luminaires are IP65 and ULWET rated. And with a depth measuring less than 4”, Cliff is suitable for ADA compliant environments.
Cliff luminaires are offered in 3000K, 3500K and 4000K CCT. The dual direction is available in three outputs ranging from 904 lumens to 1,688 lumens. Single-direction Cliff luminaires have two output options of 778 lumens or 1,048 lumens. Phase dimming and 0-10V dimming is available.
“With all the options offered, Cliff enables designers to switch things up,” said Francois Renaud, director of design at Eureka. “In daylight, the simple geometric shape makes a statement and at night, it creates unique light patterns.”
- Mount in one of two vertical orientations
- Single- or dual-light direction
- 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K CCT
- Three output options for dual direction (LO = 904 lumens, REG = 1,253 lumens, HO = 1,688 lumens)
- Two outputs options for single direction (REG = 778 lumens, HO = 1,048 lumens)
- IP65 and ULWET rated for suitability in wet locations
- Black or white fine-textured finishes
- Frosted lens
- Suitable for ADA compliant environments
More information about Cliff is available here.